About the Congress
The Religion Communication Congress is:
- A once-a-decade interfaith forum
- A hands-on opportunity to learn new technologies and retread old technologies
- A round-table for exchanging views on important communications issues
- A professional pick-me-up with hundreds of practical workshops
- An opportunity to experience a wide range of faith expressions
- A convergence of communications professionals from all media disciplines
- A global event planned by a North American committee
RCCongress 2010 will bring together hundreds of communication professionals from many settings around the world.
Planners are again committed to diversity and inclusiveness. Speakers, workshop leaders and performers will represent a broad spectrum of communication disciplines, faith traditions and theological perspectives.
The idea is to provide a forum to expand the experience and broaden the perspective of professional communicators beyond their specialized work area.