Fourteen Communicators Awarded the Global Partners Grant to Participate in RCCongress 2010
September 18, 2009
Chicago, IL—The Planning Committee for RCCongress 2010 is pleased to announce the successful applicants for the Global Partners grants. These grants will assist 14 communicators from all over the world to travel to and participate in RCCongress 2010, April 7-10, 2010 in Chicago, IL.
The recipients are:
- Mijail Orlandovich Tornes Chmirenko, Santiago, Cuba
- Kpalla Matomklawe, Togo, Africa
- Rolando Perez, Peru, Latin America (studying in Bolder, Colorado, USA)
- Reuben Twinomujuni, Uganda, Africa
- Innocent Ebere Uwah, Nigeria, Africa (studying in Dublin, Ireland)
- Bassem Maher, Alexandria, Eqypt
- Wang Rong-Wei, Shanghai, China
- Catherine Ouma, Kenya, Africa
- Sheila Mulinya, Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
- Obah Rosaline Akweba, Mankon, Cameroon, Africa
- Andres Daniel Lopez Rodriguez, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Aline Gehm Koller, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Erick Marcel Gonzalez, Havana, Cuba
- Marcela Gabioud, Buenos Aires, Argentina
There were over 50 applications for these grants. Thank you to all who applied. We realize how many, many capable communicators there were among our applicants. But in these economic hard times we could only select a few.
Further information and portraits about the above Global Partners will appear on our web site in the months ahead.
Congratulations Global Partners! See you in Chicago in April 2010!