Resources to Promote RCCongress 2010
Five ways you can help promote RCCongress 2010
- Link to RCCongress 2010 on your web site, blog, or social networking site. Images/banners/buttons for linking are available on the RCCongress 2010 Resources page
- Blog about RCCongress 2010. Post a general announcement about the event and why it is valuable or write about a particular speaker you look forward to hearing.
- Tweet about RCCongress 2010. Use the hashtag #RCCongress2010. Follow us on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for news and announcements. Add the RSS feed to your web site, blog, or other social networking site.
- Sign up for the RCCongress 2010 monthly e-mail newsletter.
These images are for use on your web site, blog, profile (such as Facebook), or e-newsletters to help promote RCCongress 2010. Simply highlight, select, copy, and paste the code that corresponds to the image of your choice. If you have any questions or difficulties, please let us know.
RCCongress 2010 Square Button (125 x 125)
RCCongress 2010 Square Button (250 x 250)
RCCongress 2010 Half Banner (234 x 60)
RCCongress 2010 Banner (468 x 60)
RCCongress 2010 Full Banner (486 x 60)
RCCongress 2010 Vertical Banner (120 x 240)
RCCongress 2010 bookmark (PDF)
RCCongress 2010 Update: Winter 2008-09 (PDF) — newsletter highlighting scholarships and speakers
Full RCCongress 2010 (as at top of web site)