Exhibiting in the Resource Plaza
The RCCongress 2010 continues a 40 year tradition of a once-a-decade international and interfaith leadership congress focused on communications, providing a unique gathering of grassroots communicators and decision makers seeking skill enhancement, fresh ideas, and new technologies. In 2010, the Resource Plaza will be the place where participants learn about new technologies, network with other professionals, and consider purchasing resources to enhance their work.
Why should you exhibit at RCCongress 2010?
- Save money and time! RCCongress 2010 brings the buyer to you! Meet hundreds of customers face-to-face in the Resource Plaza. In three days, you’ll “cover more ground” than would be possible in months of letters, phone calls, and personal visits.
- Take advantage of this once-a-decade opportunity to reach a large number of today’s top religion communication leaders in the fields of web technologies, print publications, book publishing, broadcasting, cable, telecommunications, music, and the arts.
- Interact with professionals from various faiths and nations.
- Meet customers outside your normal set and create new customer lists.
- Receive immediate reaction to new products, programs, and services.
- Whether you’re a new company or a well established organization, the RCCongress 2010 Resource Plaza will provide a fantastic opportunity for you to make your business known to the leaders in international, national, regional, and local religious communications.
- RCCongress 2010 will be held at the Chicago Marriott, located on the Magnificent Miles’ world famous Michigan Avenue. The Chicago Marriott is a state-of-the-art convention hotel that provides exhibitors unparalleled amenities in the heart of the city.